- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Rembrandt Square
- 1 min walk
- Flower Market
- 4 min walk
- Hermitage Amsterdam
- 7 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighbourhood, Rembrandt Square Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Rembrandt Square and Leidseplein are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Artis and Amsterdam Dungeon. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Johan Cruyff Arena.
- Rembrandt Square - 1 min walk
- Flower Market - 4 min walk
- Hermitage Amsterdam - 7 min walk
- Amsterdam Museum - 9 min walk
- Royal Theater Carre - 11 min walk
- Waterlooplein Station - 6 min walk
- Rokin Station - 7 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 23 min drive
About this property
Rembrandt Square Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 43 per vehicle (one way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 96 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 35.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Perfect location, comfy bed, and good shared bathroom facilities. Beware if you struggle with stairs, as it could be a challenge (depending on where your room is located) due to a tight spiral staircase.