Get an overview of this hotelCentral Amsterdam hotel near Leidse Square and Rijksmuseum
Popular property highlights
Museums and nightlife
This Amsterdam hotel next to the Stadsschouwburg offers a prime location just off Leidse Square and 3 blocks from the chic P.C. Hooftstraat shopping street. The Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum are about 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Restaurant, fitness center
The NH Amsterdam Centre's French SanGeorge restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and drinks in its bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel, and a fitness center with steam room and sauna are available too.
All 232 rooms feature modern comforts like TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Desks, minibars, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
NH Amsterdam Centre
This centrally located Amsterdam hotel overlooks Leidse Square (Leidseplein). The tram runs just outside the hotel, but many famous attractions, as well as shops, nightclubs, and cafés, are within easy walking distance.
The hotel's restaurant, SanGeorge, serves French cuisine for lunch and dinner. A bar/lounge is available too. Recreation facilities include a modern fitness center with steam room and sauna.
The business center include conference space and 5 meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy free newspaper in the hotel lobby, staffed around the clock. Free WiFi is available throughout the hotel, an added convenience for guests planning their trip. A sauna and fitness area are also available for a surcharge.
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 5
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 232
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Lounge L - Restaurant that serves French and international cuisine, opens early for coffee and serves lunch and dinner. This restaurant includes a bar/lounge.
SanGeorge - Italian-style restaurant offering views of central Amsterdam.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Self parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Hotel NH Amsterdam Centre
- Nh Amsterdam Centre Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotel Amsterdam
- Nh Hotels Amsterdam
- Amsterdam NH Centre
We should mention
Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.