Overview of Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds
Classic Room, 3 Single Beds
Privilege, Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Classic Room, 1 Single Bed
Privilege, Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighbourhood, Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District is in the city centre and near a metro station. Heineken Experience and Van Gogh Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Spiegelkwartier and Albert Cuyp Market. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Artis, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central and quiet location.
- Amstelkerk - 4 min walk
- Utrechtsestraat - 6 min walk
- Spiegelkwartier - 7 min walk
- Heineken Experience - 7 min walk
- Rembrandt Square - 9 min walk
- Vijzelgracht Station - 5 min walk
- Rokin Station - 13 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 24 min drive
- Boutique Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Mercure Hotel Amsterdam Centre Canal District
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 22.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 0 per stay (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). This property only accepts debit or credit cards, credit cards and debit cards for all bookings. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
When I booked "Mercure Canal" I touhght it was in the Canal. But it is not like that. In addition to that, there was no minibar, no room service and poor amenities.