Overview of Hotel des Arts
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
Double Room, Canal View
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Canal View
Family Room, Canal View
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Amsterdam City Centre neighbourhood, Hotel des Arts is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Vondelpark and Artis, while Amsterdam Museum and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights. Amsterdam Dungeon and NDSM Werf are not to be missed.
- Flower Market - 3 min walk
- Amsterdam Museum - 4 min walk
- Rembrandt Square - 4 min walk
- Madame Tussauds - 7 min walk
- Dam Square - 8 min walk
- Rokin Station - 2 min walk
- Spui Stop - 4 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 30 min drive
About this property
Hotel des Arts
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice rooms too busy at breakfast good location very friendly staff