Overview of Holiday Inn Amsterdam
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Corner
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Corner
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
About this area
Near a metro station, Holiday Inn Amsterdam is in Amsterdam's Amsterdam South neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Leidseplein and Rembrandt Square are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Vondelpark and Artis. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Johan Cruyff Arena or Olympic Stadium. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Drentepark Stop is 3 minutes by foot and Dintelstraat Stop is 13 minutes.
- Stedelijk Museum - 10 min drive
- Van Gogh Museum - 11 min drive
- Concertgebouw - 12 min drive
- Heineken Experience - 12 min drive
- Rijksmuseum - 13 min drive
- Drentepark Stop - 3 min walk
- Amsterdam RAI Station - 5 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 11 min drive
- Cafe New Amsterdam — 1 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Amsterdam
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
- Utility surcharge: EUR 2 per person per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 23 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities