Get an overview of this hotelIn Canal Loop neighborhood, historic hotel near Rijksmuseum
Popular property highlights
Located on the picturesque Prinsengracht canal, this intimate hotel is set in a renovated historical building, retaining much of its rich Amsterdam flavour.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning in the modern restaurant.
Dikker And Thijs Fenice Hotel's guestrooms are all equipped with free wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dikker And Thijs Fenice Hotel
A Dutch-style breakfast buffet (surcharge) is served each morning in the restaurant. In the modern first floor lounge, guests can enjoy draft beers and cocktails. There is a private dining room with a beautiful canal view which can also be hired for meetings or presentations.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel, while those without laptops can use the Internet corner with PC. An ice machine is provided on the first floor.
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
THIJS - This Mediterranean restaurant with international accents uses seasonal ingredients, and serves imported wines from northern Italy. Open daily for lunch and Tuesdays through Saturdays for dinner.
Breakfast is available for a surcharge at the hotel's restaurant 7-10:30 AM on weekdays and 7:30-11:00 AM on weekends.
Nearby Things to Do
A fitness facility available to guests is on-site.
Canal trips are available a block from the hotel, including city tours and night cruises. Visitors can also hire bikes three blocks away to explore Amsterdam and the nearby Vondelpark.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A 4.7149 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Dikker And Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Hotel Amsterdam
- Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Dikker & Thijs Fenice Hotel Amsterdam
- Dikker Hotel
- Dikker Thijs
- Dikker Thijs Fenice
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Amsterdam
- Dikker Thijs Fenice Hotel
- Hotel Dikker Thijs Fenice
- Thijs Fenice Hotel
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property does not have a Netherlands Tourist Board rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.