A basic hotel. Ok if you plan to only use it to sleep in. Easy check in from the hotel down the street. Unfortunately we did have a morning when the hot water didn’t work. However, this was fixed by the evening. Some nice restaurants within walking distance, along with the museums. I’d recommend you stay here if you are on a budgets.
Overview of Aston City Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Family Room (5 persons)
Double Room, No View
Economy Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Double Room, No View (small)
About this area
Located in Amsterdam's Museum Quarter neighbourhood, Aston City Hotel is in the city centre. Heineken Experience and Rijksmuseum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Leidseplein and Rembrandt Square. Check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Artis, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Heineken Experience - 1 min walk
- Rijksmuseum - 6 min walk
- Paradiso - 8 min walk
- Van Gogh Museum - 10 min walk
- Stedelijk Museum - 10 min walk
- Marie Heinekenplein Stop - 2 min walk
- Rokin Station - 17 min walk
- Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 20 min drive
About this property
Aston City Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 21 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A 6.422 per cent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 7 per hour
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Worse city hotel ever (if you call this is a hotel
I never stay anywhere worse then this place, I had my fairshare with bad accommodation in past but never experienced anything like this, the room barely fit the double bed, the shower water covered the entire bathroom. No tea or coffee facilities and the smell when you walked in the door was horrific. Do yourself a favour and book something else. They also charged us city tax on top of what we already paid for this horrible place. I have been to Amsterdam a few times and this is by far the worst I have ever experienced.