- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame
- 14 min walk
- American Quarter Horse Association
- 16 min walk
- 1 min walk
- 3 min walk
- Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Amarillo, La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Amarillo Mid-City is in an area with good shopping. Amarillo Botanical Gardens and John Stiff Memorial Dog Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Amarillo Zoo and Wonderland Amusement Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Dick Bivins Stadium or Amarillo National Center.
- American Quarter Horse Hall of Fame - 14 min walk
- American Quarter Horse Association - 16 min walk
- Amarillo City Hall - 3 min drive
- Amarillo Public Library - 3 min drive
- Harrington House - 4 min drive
- Amarillo, TX (AMA-Rick Husband Amarillo Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Denny's - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 3 min walk
- Schlotzsky's Deli - 4 min walk
- Long John Silver's - 4 min walk
- Cracker Barrel Old County Store - 10 min walk
About this property
La Quinta Inn by Wyndham Amarillo Mid-City
Food and drink
- Pets stay for free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Quinta Inn Amarillo Mid-City
- Quinta Inn Mid-City
- Quinta Amarillo Mid-City
- Quinta Mid-City
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
The property is really old. The hallways and the railings are old, but the room was in very acceptable condition. Breakfast was better than in other La Quinta Inn. The lady who was in the breakfast room was amazing. Very nice and helpful. It was the better part of the trip.