- Amalfi Harbour
- 4 min walk
- Amalfi Cathedral
- 5 min walk
- Chiosco Bar S. Francesco
- 3 min walk
- La Caravella
- 4 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 61 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Amalfi, Vista D'Amalfi is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Amalfi Beach and Maiori Beach.
- Amalfi Harbour - 4 min walk
- Amalfi Cathedral - 5 min walk
- Amalfi Beach - 6 min walk
- Atrani Beach - 12 min walk
- Villa Cimbrone - 9 min drive
- Vietri sul Mare Station - 50 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 61 min drive
- Chiosco Bar S. Francesco - 3 min walk
- La Caravella - 4 min walk
- La Taverna Di Masaniello - 4 min walk
- Bar il Giardino - 4 min walk
- Bar Savoia - 4 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 3 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 2 November, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50 for check-in after 6:30 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Desiree at reception was most helpful. Meeting us with our taxi upon arrival as the entrance to this hotel is a little tricky at first. Our room was perfect for the two of us. Small by North America standards but perfect for what we needed. Our balcony and the gorgeous vies was outstanding and we had to take several last lols upon departure. We had originally booked 3 nights, but as our schedule allowed, Desiree was able to book us a 4th night. Breakfast served each morning outside our room in order to bring to your balcony and enjoy the view as you start the day. The bathroom was very tiny, but we worked around that. Highly recommend and I would return for the view and perfect proximity to town, buses and ferries. Could be any more convenient.