- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Amalfi Cathedral
- 3 min drive
- Amalfi Beach
- 3 min drive
- Santa Croce
- 4 min walk
- Ristorante Bar Da Theresa
- 4 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 60 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Amalfi, Hotel La Pergola is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Amalfi Beach and Maiori Beach.
- Amalfi Cathedral - 3 min drive
- Amalfi Beach - 3 min drive
- Emerald Grotto - 4 min drive
- Atrani Beach - 4 min drive
- Amalfi Harbour - 4 min drive
- Vietri sul Mare Station - 23 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 86 min drive
- Santa Croce - 4 min walk
- Ristorante Bar Da Theresa - 4 min walk
- G.A.S. Bar - 4 min walk
- Lido degli Artisti - 7 min walk
- Da Ciccio Cielo-Mare-Terra - 7 min walk
About this property
Hotel La Pergola
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 11:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for EUR 10.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 3 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 2 November, EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great value if you're looking to stay near Amalfi!
We really enjoyed our stay here. The daily breakfast included in your stay is fantastic, as you it fills you up until well past lunch. You get to enjoy your breakfast with a great view of the sea as well. Our room was clean, although a bit outdated. But the staff at the hotel were amazing - couldn't have asked for me. They arranged for a car service to the hotel as well as fulfill other requests we had while there.