- Holiday Bowl
- 3 min drive
- Galactic Ice
- 5 min drive
- TGI Friday's
- 19 min walk
- Montezuma Aztec Cuisine
- 3 min drive
- Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County)
- 26 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Altoona, Courtyard by Marriott Altoona is connected to the convention centre and next to a golf course. Baker Mansion and Horseshoe Curve National Historic Landmark are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Peoples Natural Gas Field and Canoe Creek State Park. Lakemont Park and the Island Waterpark and DelGrosso's Amusement Park are also worth visiting.
- Holiday Bowl - 3 min drive
- Galactic Ice - 5 min drive
- Peoples Natural Gas Field - 5 min drive
- Baker Mansion - 6 min drive
- Horseshoe Curve National Historic Landmark - 13 min drive
- Altoona Transportation Center - 15 min drive
- Altoona, PA (AOO-Blair County) - 26 min drive
- The Bistro — 1 min walk
- TGI Friday's - 19 min walk
- Montezuma Aztec Cuisine - 3 min drive
- Outback Steakhouse - 3 min drive
- Jethro's - 3 min drive
About this property
Courtyard by Marriott Altoona
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 12 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was antiquated as was all furniture in rooms