Book your room at Résidence Maeva Les Chalets de Valmorel
Get an overview of this hotelSlopeside residence with downhill skiing
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out residence in Valmorel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Telebourg Gondola and Pierrafort Gondola and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Museum of Popular Traditions is 10 mi (16.2 km) away.
This residence features ski-in/ski-out access, a fitness center, and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 111 rooms have balconies or patios and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. WiFi and TVs are among the other amenities that guests will find. Housekeeping is available once per stay.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Résidence Maeva Les Chalets de ValmorelValmorel Les Avanchers-Valmorel Savoie 73260
More about a residence experience
A residence stay provides warmth and charm in a unique, traditional residence. Likely situated in a small town or the heart of a bustling city, you can live like a local and explore nearby cultural attractions. Best for stays of 2 days or longer where you can enjoy an inspired vacation with your family and friends at this distinctive property.
Résidence Maeva Les Chalets de Valmorel features ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This ski residence also offers multilingual staff, ski storage, and an elevator (lift).
- Number of floors - 5
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 111
- Fitness facilities
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( €5.00 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( €5.00 per day )
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Balcony or patio
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sledding nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Downhill skiing on site
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 50 per week, varies per unit size
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week
- Résidence Maeva Chalets Apartment Valmorel
- Résidence Maeva Chalets Valmorel House
- Résidence Maeva Chalets House
- Résidence Maeva Chalets Valmorel
- Résidence Maeva Chalets