Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out residence with a restaurant
Popular property highlights
Offering ski-in/ski-out access, this residence in Lanslevillard is in the mountains, within 1 mi (2 km) of Val Cenis le Haut Gondola and Vieux Moulin Gondola, and close to winter activities such as skiing lessons. Auditorium Laurent Gerra is 1.9 mi (3 km) away.
Ski into Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 79 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Balconies and premium bedding are standard, as are flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding. Conveniences like ski storage and ski equipment rentals allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the residence's bar.
The residence offers a restaurant. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Guests can use the indoor pool at a partner property.
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2005
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 4
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Premium bedding
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Bathtub or shower
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
La Bergerie - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ice skating on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 46 per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: EUR 460 per stay
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 14
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 7 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 29
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 14.50 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .080 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
- Pet fee: EUR 46 per stay
- Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village
- Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village House Lanslevillard
- Les Balcons de Val Cenis Village Lanslevillard
- Les Balcons De Val Cenis Village Hotel Lanslevillard
We should mention
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.