Top Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed on Oct. 8, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 13, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 8, 2020
Top things to do in Alexandria
Alexandria Beach Vacation
Recline on the shore and gaze at the sunlight flickering across the water during your Alexandria vacation. If you're hoping for a full beach experience, a trip to Alexandria always delivers. You've most likely heard about Montazah Beach (12 miles (20 km) away). We recommend booking accommodations close by. However, loads of sightseers also go for Alexandria vacation packages closer to El Alamein Beach or Marassi Beach, two other great nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Alexandria
- If you want to stay just moments from the shoreline, check out what's available at these Alexandria beach hotels. You're sure to find something that suits your style.
- Lots of travelers also base themselves in hotels around these parts. Eastern Al Montazah Hotel and Porto Marina Resort & Spa are a few options that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Alexandria. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Alexandria, population 3,811,500, is popular for so many reasons. Discover some useful tips on our Alexandria things to do page.
- Save a pretty penny on amazing experiences with our Alexandria vacation deals. See Montazah Palace, along with other top attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.