- Santa Eulalia Beach
- 8 min walk
- Balaia Golf Village
- 18 min walk
- Oura Beach
- 6 min drive
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.)
- 35 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Albufeira, Grande Real Santa Eulalia Resort is next to a golf course and on the beach. Albufeira Marina and Vilamoura Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Oura Beach and Albufeira Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Zoomarine, or check out an event or a game at Albufeira Bullring.
- Santa Eulalia Beach - 8 min walk
- Balaia Golf Village - 18 min walk
- Oura Beach - 6 min drive
- Praia dos Olhos de Água - 6 min drive
- Albufeira Beach - 6 min drive
- Silves Tunes Station - 19 min drive
- Faro (FAO-Faro Intl.) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurante do Real – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Restaurante Santa Eulalia – Restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner.
About this property
Grande Real Santa Eulalia Resort
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Cold pools but nice beach
Staff friendly and installations great. The only bad thing is only the kids pool on the main building was a little warm only one day. All the pools at the resort were cold and not heated, so if the weather is not hot the water is cold. Another thing is on arrival they inform to us somebody has rented the complete resort so we needed to left the premises on our check put day by 12. For us wasn't a problem we were leaving anyway to Lisbon that day but not sure about other guests at the complex who were expecting to enjoy the premises after check out. Beach was good though and the views amazing