Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Airport District from CA $131
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Airport District Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Airport District Pet-friendly Hotels
Airport District Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Airport District? See the most popular Airport District accommodation that is liked by travelers with pets:
- Hyatt Regency Moscow Petrovsky Park is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with an indoor pool.
Planning Your Trip to Airport District
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 40°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 3°F
- April-June: the average is 71°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 54°F as the daytime average and 9°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Airport District is 25.00 inches
Exploring Airport District with Your Pet
Known for its castle, Airport District has lots to offer visitors including its museums and churches. During your visit, enjoy checking out Red Square and St. Basil's Cathedral. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like Bolshoi Theatre and State Historical Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Maritime Aquarium at Chistye Prudy, Veterinarnaya Klinika Niko, or Beethoven.