- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Airlie Beach Motor Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Garden Motel Suite
Two Bedroom Town House
Comfort Studio, Multiple Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed
Premier Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Sea View
Superior Twin Room, Multiple Beds
Family Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, Sea View
About this area
Located in Airlie Beach, Airlie Beach Motor Lodge is in the city centre and near the beach. Airlie Beach Market and Whitsunday Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Airlie Beach Lagoon and Conway National Park. Kayaking and scuba diving offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and skydiving nearby.
- Airlie Beach Lagoon - 4 min walk
- Shingley Beach - 13 min walk
- Coral Sea Marina - 14 min walk
- Airlie Beach Market - 16 min walk
- Port of Airlie - 18 min walk
- Proserpine Station - 22 min drive
- Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast) - 33 min drive
About this property
Airlie Beach Motor Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 8 AM-7 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 8 AM-6 PM</li></ul>To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of AUD 25 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 20.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 25 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 20.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Good budget motel.
The staff could not be more helpful. The room was a bit run down, but it was very clean and all of the amenities were provided. We would stay here again.