Great property, lovely part of the country. Owners were very helpful and looked after us well
- Emerald Grotto
- 19 min drive
- Amalfi Harbour
- 20 min drive
- Pub 18
- 2 min walk
- Da Ciccio Cielo-Mare-Terra
- 29 min walk
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.)
- 49 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Emerald Grotto - 19 min drive
- Amalfi Cathedral - 19 min drive
- Amalfi Beach - 19 min drive
- Amalfi Harbour - 20 min drive
- Marina di Praia - 22 min drive
- Pompei Scavi-Villa dei Misteri Train Station - 44 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Pub 18 — 2 min walk
- Da Ciccio Cielo-Mare-Terra — 29 min walk
- La Corte degli Dei — 4 min drive
- God's Garden — 5 min drive
- La Cascina — 6 min drive
About this property
L'Incanto dei Monti
Tour/ticket assistance, free breakfast and free self-parking are available at this bed & breakfast. WiFi in public areas is free. All 3 rooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access, flat-screen TVs and ceiling fans. Hairdryers, showers and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
- Limited parking spaces
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
Food and drink
- Free buffet breakfast available daily 8 AM–9:30 AM
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- flat-screen TV
A little jewel in the Italian mountains,
Maria and son Antonio were very helpful and went out of their way to please. It is a cute little village and easy bus access to get to Amalfi. The last street to their place is narrow and a little steep but I got used to it. The only downside was I had a car and when I used it, it was a 45 minute ride down the mountain with many hairpins to Amalfi. But I made it part of the adventure and the experience. The breakfast was good and plentiful with many choices. Got to experience village life in the mountains. Overall the amenities were quite nice and Antonio helped me out in a few occasions paying an Amalfi parking ticket for me and taking to retrieve a bag I left by accident at another place in the village. So they were very accommodating. Other than the drive into Amalfi, all was quite good.