Get an overview of this hotel3-star Adelaide hotel in Adelaide Central Business District, walk to Victoria Square
Located in Adelaide Central Business District, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Adelaide Town Hall and Victoria Square. Rundle Mall and Government House are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and meeting rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite.
All 30 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers, phones, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. 2 meeting rooms are available. This Adelaide hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Ambassadors Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Luggage storage
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Bathtub or shower
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Marble Bar - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Balcony Dining Room - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Ambar Lounge - This brasserie serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 10 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance to request a room on a floor with elevator service. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: AUD 100.00 per stay
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: AUD 16.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Ambassadors Adelaide
- Ambassadors Hotel Adelaide