Get an overview of this hotelInn in Acandi with restaurant
Situated near the beach in Acandi, this inn is close to Capurgana Church and El Cielo Waterfall. Area attractions also include Isla Terron de Azucar.
A restaurant and a garden are available at this inn.
Rooms offer ceiling fans and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
La Posada del Gecko
The inn offers a restaurant.
La Posada del Gecko has designated areas for smoking.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 2008
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Ceiling fan
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
Start your morning with a full breakfast, available each day from 7 AM to 9 AM for a surcharge.
Check-in time starts at 11 AM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Pets allowed (no fees)
Cash Deposit Required
This property accepts cash only for all bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking, and for all purchases made on site, including incidentals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for full breakfast: COP 10000 per person (approximately)
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.