Top Hotels in Aberdeen
Reviewed on Nov. 21, 2020
Reviewed on Nov. 3, 2020
Top things to do in Aberdeen
Aberdeen Beach Vacation
Relax along the shoreline and feel the wind through your hair during your Aberdeen vacation. If you're visiting for the first time, why not hunt for some pretty stones or shells as a reminder of your trip to Aberdeen? Stay near Balmedie Beach, a popular strip of coast only 7 miles (12 km) from the downtown area. We also have affordable Aberdeen vacation packages closer to Aberdeen City Beach, another wonderful nearby option.
Things You Should Know About Aberdeen
- Choosing a hotel near the ocean means mesmerizing vistas and long walks along the shoreline in the evening. Cast your eye over our Aberdeen beach hotels and see what you can find.
- Lots of travelers also choose to base themselves in apartments around these parts. Marks @ The Manor and Orange Apartments-Kepplestone are a few places we recommend.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Aberdeen. They make budgeting a piece of cake. Leave your cash safely in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with the all-inclusive way of vacationing.
- Want to know what Aberdeen has to offer? It's hard to beat local knowledge. After you arrive, chat to a few of the 196,700 people who live here. Check out our useful Aberdeen things to do page, too.
- University of Aberdeen is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other great travel plan ideas, browse our Aberdeen vacation deals.