Abbotsford Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Abbotsford with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 8 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are some top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Quality Hotel & Conference Centre is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and an indoor pool. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfy beds and proximity to the airport.
- Pets are welcome at Sandman Hotel Abbotsford Airport. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's property condition and guestroom size.
- Dogs can join their owners at Best Western Bakerview Inn. This motel offers guests a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star motel's pool and comfortable rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Abbotsford
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- April-June: the average is 71°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Abbotsford is 1.97 inches
Exploring Abbotsford with Your Pet
Known for its sports and wineries, Abbotsford has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Gur Sikh Temple and MSA Arena. While you're there, make sure you don't miss The Reach Gallery Museum and Kariton Art Gallery. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Lovers, Valley Feed Bag Inc The, or Best Friends Pet Care Services.