- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Tourism Discovery Centre
- 5 min walk
- Williams Lake Visitor Center
- 6 min walk
- Scout Island Nature Centre
- 3 min drive
- Williams Lake, BC (YWL-Williams Lake Regional)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Best Western Williams Lake Hotel is located in Williams Lake. Williams Lake Golf and Tennis Club and Coyote Rock Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Williams Lake and Scout Island Nature Centre.
- Tourism Discovery Centre - 5 min walk
- Williams Lake Visitor Center - 6 min walk
- Boitanio Mall - 3 min drive
- Scout Island Nature Centre - 3 min drive
- Museum of the Cariboo Chilcotin - 4 min drive
- Williams Lake, BC (YWL-Williams Lake Regional) - 16 min drive
About this property
Best Western Williams Lake Hotel
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20 per accommodation, per day.
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb/36 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
Parking and public transport
- Free self parking
Food and drink
- Free continental breakfast available daily
Things to do
- Fitness centre
- Golf driving range
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- Computer station
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is always clean and able to sleep soundly. Any outside noise never reaches inside my room. Had stayed here before and enjoyed the whole experience with excelllent customer service . This time my check-in was very unpleasant,the girl at front desk made me wait and her customer service needs some help. I really hated that she made me feel I was interrupting her and wasting her precious time. The young man the next morning made up for the bad customer service by being friendly and courteous.