Learn about the area's unique ecosystem and the creation of this important glacial system as you make your way to the Columbia Icefield. A stop along the way gives you time to visit the Glacier Gallery and gift shops of the Icefields Centre; you also have time to get lunch at one of the nearby restaurants.|
Then, board an all-terrain Ice Explorer to traverse the ancient ice of the Athabasca Glacier. Your journey also includes a visit to the stunning Lake Louise and Crowfoot Glacier, both in Banff National Park. Your return journey allows for some free time to explore before heading back to Banff.
- 90-minute interpretive glacier tour onboard an all-terrain vehicle
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Roundtrip transportation during the tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from select hotels
Departure time and location:
Pick-up times vary by location; from most local hotels
Reservation confirmation is required. Children ages 5 and younger may participate free of charge. The cost of food is not included in the cost of this tour. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. Please contact Brewster Sightseeing Excursions at least 24 hours in advance of your desired tour date. Present your voucher(s) and the photo ID of the person whose name is on the voucher(s) to the driver or tour guide upon pick-up.Please note that the toll-free number will only work from Canada.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|