Discover Montreal's top spots, including:|
- Old Montreal
- Notre-Dame Basilica
- Olympic Park
- Mount Royal Park
- St. Joseph’s Oratory
- Montreal Harbour
- Bonsecours Market Building
- Place Jacques Cartier
- McGill University
- Place des Arts
- Place Ville Marie
- The Universite de Montreal
- City Hall
- Botanical Gardens and Insectarium
- St. Helen’s Island and the Casino
- Bell Centre
- and many more!
- Roundtrip transportation to/from hotel
- Tour of 200 attractions with knowledgeable English- and French-speaking tour guide
Daily; May to October
Departure times vary by season:
May 18 – September 30, 2012: 10 AM, noon, and 3 PM
October 1, 2012 – May 16, 2013: 10 AM and 1 PM
Either from the lobby of your hotel, or from the Grayline Montreal Tourist Center; 1001 Dorchester Square
Return time and location:
2 hours after departure; to the lobby of your hotel or to 1001 Dorchester Square
Reservation confirmation is required. Tour guide gratuity is not included and is at your discretion. Commentary is available in English and French. Participation is complimentary for children age 4 and younger. If the bus is full, all children age 5 and younger must sit on one of their parent's laps.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservations are not required. For hotel pick-up, please check with your hotel for pick-up schedules. On the day of your tour, be ready in the lobby of your hotel at least 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time. If meeting the tour at the Grayline Montreal Tourist Office, proceed to 1001 Dorchester Square.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|