Windsor is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world and home to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Visit the magnificent State Apartments, furnished with some of the finest works of art; St George’s Chapel housing the tombs of many kings and Queens, including Henry VIII and his third wife Jane Seymour; and the Queen Mary’s Doll’s House, the most famous doll’s house in the world.
Next wind your way to the windy plain of Salisbury Hill, where the 5,000-year-old secret of Stonehenge continues to intrigue. Whether built as a religious temple or a Bronze Age burial ground, the mysterious 40-ton-rock sculpture continues to fuel the imagination of scholars and visitors alike.
A box lunch, including a sandwich, fruit, sweet item, and bottle of water, can be enjoyed on the bus. Next, head to the beautiful Georgian town of Bath. The first city in England designated a World Heritage Site, Bath stands on the slopes of the River Avon and is home to the famous Pulteney Bridge and the world’s best-preserved Roman Spa from the ancient world. Visit Bath Abbey, the Bridge, and the Roman Spa before returning to London.
- Guided tour to Windsor, Bath, and Stonehenge
- Admission to Windsor Castle State Apartments, including Queen Mary's Doll's House and St George's Chapel
- Visits to Stonehenge and Bath
- Box lunch with sandwich, fruit, sweet, and water
- Hotel pick-up
- Roundtrip transportation
- Commentary in English (daily), Spanish (Sunday, subject to availability), and Japanese (Tuesday and Saturday)
Approximately 12 hours
Departure time and location:
Between 7:30 AM8:30 AM from the lobby of your hotel, or 8:45 AM from the service provider's office in Victoria
Return time and location:
8 PM; to central locations in London, including Kensington, Park Lane, and Victoria
Commentary in Spanish is available on Sundays only; commentary in Japanese is available on Tuesday and Saturday (subject to availability; please contact Golden Tours at the number on your voucher for details). Participation is complimentary for children age 2 and younger.
As Windsor Castle is closed on April 8, June 12 and 13, the tour will be replaced by Hampton Court Palace. On June 11 and 14, the State Apartments are closed.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Reservation confirmation is required. You must contact the service provider at least 24 hours in advance to arrange your hotel pick-up. The telephone number will appear on your printed voucher(s). On the day of your scheduled tour, please have your voucher(s) and photo identification ready to show your guide.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.|