Add levity to your next Whistler outing with the zip line Bear Tour. Perfect for families, groups, and those who've never used zip lines before, this 2.5- to 3-hour tour follows an interpretive guide along a series of steel cables that spans a total of 3,100 feet (900 m) in length over 5 lines. Connecting the cables, a network of canopy bridges affords glorious views of the surrounding environs. Come explore firsthand why National Geographic Adventure declared "thrill-seekers have a new reason to visit Whistler." Enjoy the Bear Tour's freestyle line, allowing you the freedom to hang upside-down! No experience is necessary, and all equipment is provided.
- 2.5- to 3-hour tour
- Use of all equipment necessary, including full-body harness, climbing helmet, and specialized pulleys to ride the zip lines
- Shuttle ride to and from the tour area adjacent to Whistler Village on Blackcomb Mountain
Hours of operation:
8 AM–8 PM daily
Departure time and location:
Tours depart throughout the day and evening from Ziptrek in the Carleton Lodge, right across from the village gondolas in Whistler Village.
Minimum age is 6 and minimum weight is 65 pounds (32 kilograms); maximum weight is 275 pounds (125 kilograms). Dress to be comfortable outdoors for 3 hours during either winter or summer seasons. In summer, hiking shoes, running shoes, or boots are ideal. Sandals are not recommended. In winter, we recommend ski/snowboard wear. Full rain gear is available if needed.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Immediately after booking this activity online, you must call Ziptrek to reserve a specific date and time. Once your reservation has been established, you must bring your voucher(s) and photo ID to Ziptrek on the day of your tour for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|All participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this Activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.