Progressing across six ziplines, this tour lets you feel the adrenaline pump as you zig-zag down through the gorge's exhilarating scenery. Soaring from platform to platform, enjoy the views as you travel across ziplines up to 800 feet (244 meters) long and 250 feet (76 meters) high. |
- 3-hour tour
- Use of all equipment necessary
- Bottled water
- Transportation between Marble Zip Tours building and top of mountain
Approx. 3 hours
Hours of operation:
9 AM–9 PM daily
Tours depart throughout the day and evening; please call the customer-service number on your voucher to arrange your tour time.
Minimum weight is 60 pounds (27 kilograms); maximum weight is 300 pounds (136 kilograms). Please dress to be comfortable outdoors for 3 hours during either winter or summer seasons.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
Reservations are required. Please contact the customer-service number on your voucher to arrange the date and time of your activity. On the day you wish to participate in this activity, please present your voucher(s) and photo ID to Marble Mountain Resort.
|Terms and conditions|
|All customers/participants are required to sign liability waivers before participating in this activity.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.