Explore the city of New Orleans with a knowledgeable guide. Points of interest include:|
Visit to Historic cemeteries
Stories about the unique above ground burial system
Stories of Voodoo and piracy on Bayou St. John
Explore the shores of Lake Pontchartrain
Follow St. Charles Avenue to see stately mansions and the exclusive Garden District
See Tulane and Loyola Universities
Visit The Audubon Zoo
- Guided city tour
- Knowledgeable guide
- Transportation throughout the tour
Approximately 2 hours, including transportation time
Departure time and location:
9 AM or 2 PM; from Toulouse Street Dock in the French Quarter
Return time and location:
2 hours after departure; to Toulouse Street Dock in the French Quarter
Important booking tip:
- Children 23 months and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please call Gray Line New Orleans as far in advance of your arrival as possible to schedule your desired tour date and time. You can find contact details on printed voucher. At the time of your reservation, Gray Line New Orleans will issue you a confirmation number. Tours do sell out, so it is very important to call as soon as possible.
Know Before You Go:
- On the day of your tour, bring your printed voucher(s) and confirmation number to the ticket window; you will be given passes to the tour at this time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of your scheduled departure time.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|