Enjoy dinner and drinks without the hassle. The NightlifeTicket has everything you need for a memorable night, all packed into a simple card that fits into your wallet or pocket.|
Each NightlifeTicket offers dinner and drinks for one low price. And the accompanying guide makes navigating the city simple. For dinner, select from the following six restaurants:
Cardholders are also entitled to one drink or free entry from each of the following bars/nightclubs:
- Louisiana Pizza Kitchen
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Company
- Wego Inn Café
- Dixie Roadhouse
- The Court of Two Sisters Po-Boy Tavern
- Nirvana Indian Cuisine
Finally, cardholders are entitled to one slice of pizza at Vieux Carré Pizza.
- Razzoo Bar & Patio
- Famous Door
- Bourbon Street Blues Company
- Finn McCool's
- Handsome Willy's
- Court of Two Sisters Liquor Store
- Bourbon Cowboy
- The Saloon
- Cat's Meow
- 1- or 2-day NightlifeTicket card
Gratuity, appetizers, and dessert are not included. Some menu items may not be included. Offers vary per nightclub. All participating offers are subject to change without notice.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
To pick up your NightlifeTicket, please take your printed voucher(s) and photo identification to the following location: Jax Brewery Grayline Desk. The address is printed on your voucher(s). Your NightlifeTicket is valid for the number of consecutive calendar days you purchase, beginning on the first day of use. Hours and dates of operation for individual attractions vary. All participating offers are subject to change without notice.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|