Located at the edge of Beverly Hills and Hollywood, Beverly Center features 160 distinctive specialty boutiques and restaurants, as well as a 13-screen movie theater. Beverly Center stores and restaurants include:|
- Hard Rock Café
- Louis Vuitton
- L’Oreal Paris
- Sony Style
- Williams-Sonoma Grande Cuisine
- Z Gallerie
- Adrienne Vittadini
- Boss Hugo Boss
- A/X Armani Exchange
- Grand Lux Café
- Betsey Johnson
- Just Cavalli
- Charles David
- Godiva Chocolatier
- ... and much more, including a 13-screen movie theater
- A personal fashion consultation with a Macy’s stylist, who will gather the latest fashions in your size and provide expert counsel on which looks will get noticed (you must call at least 5 days in advance to schedule your consultation)
- Macy’s 11% savings pass
- Grand Lux Cafe US$20 dining voucher good for a Martini Lunch (must be 21 years or older)
- Signature Beverly Center tote bag
Hours of operation:
Mon.–Fri. 10 AM–9 PM; Saturday 10 AM–8 PM; Sunday 11 AM–6 PM
This activity's inclusions are subject to change without notice. Reservation confirmation is required for the fashion consultation. You must call two weeks in advance to schedule an appointment; the number is 310-854-0071, ext. 143. You will not receive this service unless you do so.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Reservation confirmation is required. You will not be guaranteed a consultation without calling at least 7 days in advance of your arrival.Shop and Dine packages can be redeemed daily. Please present your voucher(s) at the Guest Services desk located in the Grand Court on Level 6.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|