Enjoy a walking tour along cobbled streets and past medieval buildings. Walk the perimeter of Windsor Castle and take in impressive views of the world's oldest working castle as your guide recounts the dramatic historical events that unfolded here.
You'll head to the Salisbury plains for a photo stop at Stonehenge. Step back 5,000 years in time as your guide explains the various theories behind the construction of the awe-inspiring ruins.
Christmas Lunch and Bath:
Stop at the second-oldest coaching inn in Britain, where you'll feast on roast turkey with all the trimmings. Finish up with traditional Christmas pudding in front of a roaring log fire. Complete your day with a walk and drive through the spa town of Bath.
- Guided tour to Windsor, Stonehenge, and Bath
- Roundtrip transportation via motorcoach
- Full Christmas lunch
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Commentary in English; recorded commentary in multiple languages at Stonehenge
7:10 AM8:10 AM; the lobby of your hotel
8:15 AM;Victoria Coach Station
Return time and location:
Approximately 6 PM; same as departure location
Important booking tip:
- Children 3 and younger can participate at no additional cost.
|After booking your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please call Premium Tours at least 24 hours in advance to confirm the exact time and location of your pick-up. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Premium Tours offers courtesy pick-up and drop-off at most hotels in central London. If you choose to meet the tour at the Victoria Coach Station, please go to Gate 16, 10 minutes prior to the departure of the tour. Please present your voucher(s) to the driver.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|