Immerse yourself in everything Beatles on this unguided Liverpool tour. Receive your train tickets from a representative at Euston Station, and then hop aboard a train to Liverpool.|
Spend your free time here following a suggested itinerary that takes you to Mathew Street, home to the Beatles Shop. Pick up souvenirs before heading to the Cavern Pubbursting with Beatles' memorabilia. Stroll down to Albert Dock and roam the Beatles Story exhibition. This follows the lives of John, Paul, George, and Ringo from Hamburg to the Cavern, from Beatlemania to solo careers.
From here, take the Magical Mystery Tour in a vintage 1960s coach. You'll pass by 30 sites, including the Fab Four's former schools, homes, and birthplaces, as well as landmarks that inspired their lyrics.
- Roundtrip tickets and reserved seats on London—Liverpool train
- Admission to the Beatles Story Exhibition
- The Magical Mystery bus tour of Liverpool
- Commentary available in English only
Approximately 14 hours 30 minutes
Departure time and location:
6:30 AM; from the main ticket office at Euston Station
Return time and location:
9:06 PM; to Euston Station
Important booking tip:
- Children 3 or younger can participate at no additional cost.
- Transportation to and from your hotel and Euston Station is not included.
|After booking your activities or services follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact the service provider at least 24 hours in advance of the day of your tour to confirm your pick-up location. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. On the day of your tour, please make your way to the main ticket office at Euston Station. Please present your voucher(s) to the waiting representative.
Know Before You Go:
Please note: This is an unescorted tour. The suggested itinerary is as follows: Visit the Beatles Shop, Mathew Street Gallery, and Cavern Pub on Mathew Street. Turn left along North John Street and walk 10 minutes to Albert Dock to visit the Beatles Story exhibition. The two-hour Beatles Magical Mystery Tour departs at 2:30 PM from outside the Beatles Story Exhibition.
- Lunch and refreshments are not included.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity cannot be changed or cancelled. No refunds, credits, exchanges, or cancellations of this Activity are allowed. Refunds will not be issued for unused or partially used attractions or services.|