Come face-to-face and fingers-to-flippers with our amazing dolphins and Dolphin Quest Hawaii located at the magnificent ocean-front Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort, where touching a dolphin is big fun for the young and young at heart. Kids can enjoy meeting a dolphin on their own or with the family. Spend quality time with your new dolphin friends, whether it is for a 45-minute Encounter Deluxe or an hour and a half Kid's Quest.|
- 45-minute shallow-water interactive dolphin encounter program
- Ages 5 and older (Adult supervision is recommended for children under 10)
- Looking for a premium dolphin adventure that features maximum togetherness and fun? You'll love this intimate dolphin swim supreme, full of your favorite dolphin touch, feed and play activities.
- 30-minute shallow-water interactive dolphin encounter program
- Ages 10 and older
- You'll fall in love at first sight with our amazing dolphins in this combination shallow and deep-water dolphin swim, where touching a dolphin will touch your heart forever. Are you ready for a dolphin dance?
- 75-minute shallow-water interactive dolphin encounter program
- 20-minutes water time with the dolphins
- Ages 5-9
- Fun in the DQ Encounter Club
- A high-energy adventure for kids featuring a face-to-face dolphin encounter filled with laughter, discover and hands-on learning, and super-fun Hawaiian-themed activities and games.
- Dolphin Quest souvenir
Encounter Deluxe: Approx. 45 minutes
The Encounter: Approx. 30 minutes
Kid's Quest: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Hilton Waikoloa Village Resort
Participants must be able to follow the directions and instructions provided by the trainer and other crew members. Participants must be able to move about freely within the water environment. Guests must be comfortable in the water and be able to manage their movements as instructed in and around the animals while wearing required water safety gear. Participants must be able to physically move from one location to another by crossing sand, climbing stairs, traversing floating platforms, have mobility between standing and sitting positions, and crossing slippery and unlevel surfaces both in and out of the water. Local weather conditions expect individuals to be able to handle heat, humidity, direct sun exposure, wind and torrential rains. Participants can expect to be around large marine mammals as well as marine animals within the natural environment. The dolphins have been trained for interactions. As wild animals, dolphins' behavior can still be unpredictable. All participants must be comfortable in the water.
Children ages 10 and under must participate with a paying adult age 18 or older. Swimsuits and towels are required. Water shoes are recommended. Cameras are not allowed in the programs—staff will take staged and candid photos throughout the program for sale at the end of the program. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled activity with your swimsuits and towels. Although cameras are not allowed in the programs, Dolphin Quest has professional photographers who will take photos of your experience which will be available for purchase at the end of the program.
Visit the Dolphin Quest gift shop onsite for the coolest dolphin keepsakes and collectables.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Within 72 hours of booking this activity you will receive an e-mail from a Local Expert™ Activity Specialist. Your Hawaii Activity Specialist will confirm your chosen activity with the local operator and provide you with confirmation information. The e-mail will also contain directions to the nearest Local Expert™ desk where you will exchange your voucher(s) for activity tickets. Please be prepared to show photo identification. If you do not receive an e-mail or have other questions, please contact Local Expert™ directly; the customer service phone number will appear on your voucher(s). Note: Your printed voucher is proof of your online booking; it is not a valid admission ticket.
The Local Expert™ Activity Specialist can also assist you with any additional activities of interest you would like to do in Hawaii and answer any general vacation questions you might have.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to four days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|