Hop off at the Piazzale Michelangelo, make your way to the Uffizi Gallery to see Botticelli's Venus, and stop at the Duomo. Explore elegant boutiques and curious craft shops in the shopping district or indulge yourself in one of the many ice-cream parlours.|
- 48-hour pass for Florence's hop-on, hop-off bus tour; valid on both routes
- Pre-recorded commentary in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Japanese
- Individual headsets
City Tour (Line A): Approx. 50 minutesFiesole Tour (Line B): Approx. 1 hour, 45 minutes
Hours of operation:
9:30 AM–6 PM: every 30 minutes (the Fiesole Tour departs every 60 minutes)
Photo identification is required to redeem voucher. Children under the age of 5 ride at no charge.
|After booking your activity—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please present your signed voucher(s) and photo identification to the City Sightseeing bus driver at any bus stop along either route. Your voucher will be exchanged for a 48-hour pass.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|