Jameson Whiskey is a combination of traditional pot still and elegant grain whiskey. From the malting, to the milling, mashing, fermentation, distillation, maturation, and finally blending, creating the drink is a complex process. Find out how John Jameson first made the whiskey that is a legacy today and take a guided walk through the recreated distillery before enjoying a complimentary glass of Jameson.
- Guided tour of the Jameson Distillery
- Audio presentation
- Complimentary Jameson drink with mixer
Approximately 1 hour
Departure and return location:
Old Jameson Distillery; Bow Street
Hours of operation:
9:30 AM-5:30 PM; tours run approximately every 20 minutes
Persons age 18 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Groups of participants age 18 and younger must participate in the tour before 11 AM.
|After booking your activity, simply follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation email or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please bring your printed voucher(s) and photo ID to the departure location. The full departure location will appear on your printed voucher(s).
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|