Get an overview of Dresden's landmarks with a hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour that provides commentary in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese. Then delve deeper into the city's architectural and historical heritage with 7 guided toursall included in the listed price. Explore the Zwinger, considered the most perfect example of the late Baroque style in Germany, and the Frauenkirche (Church of Our Lady), destroyed during World War II and reconstructed as a symbol of peace and reconciliation.|
When you exchange your voucher you will be given a booklet detailing departure times and locations for each tour. Then simply turn up any time during your stay!
- Pass for 3 hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus routes valid for your entire stay in Dresden (commentary in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese)
- Excursion to Pillnitz and guided tour of the palace park (German commentary only)
- Guided tour of the Zwinger (commentary in English and German)
- Guided tour of the Procession of Princes mural (commentary in English and German)
- Guided tour of the Church of Our Lady (commentary in English and German)
- Visit to the Pfund's Dairy
- Evening hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour
- Evening guided walk (German commentary only)
Hop-on, hop-off bus tour: Entire circuit lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes hours
Tours: Last between 30 minutes and 2 hours and 30 miinutes, depending on the tour
Hop-on, hop-off tour: Every 30 minutes, from 9:30 AM5 PM
Tours: April and October 10 AM, 2 PM; May until September 10 AM, 12 PM, 2 PM and 4PM
Stadtrundfahrt Dresden office, Theaterplatz, Augustusbrucke (except the guided tours of the Zwinger and Church of Our Lady)
Commentary during the hop-on hop-off tour is available in German, English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Chinese. Commentary for the guided tours of the Procession of Princes, the Church of Our Lady, and the Zwinger is available in German and English only. Commentary for the excursion to Pillnitz and guided tour of the palace park, and for the evening guided walk is available in German only. Participation is complimentary for children younger than age 14 when accompanied by a paying adult.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Take all vouchers with you.
3. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; you must exchange one voucher per person.
How to exchange your voucher(s):
Please exchange your voucher for actual tickets at the Stadtrundfahrt Dresden office at any time during your stay. This is open daily, 9:30 AM-5 PM.You will be given your hop-on hop-off ticket and information detailing the departure times for each tour.
|Terms and conditions|
|Stadtrundfahrt Dresden assumes no liability for delays or for changes in timetables caused by traffic, demonstrations, festivals, processions, road blocks, low or high water, or driving bans. Stadtrundfahrt Dresden reserves the right to change the timetable for tours if necessary.|
Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 2 days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is the date of the Activity.