Perched on a cliff overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea, Tulum was once a major Mayan port, and is now one of Mexico's most scenic destinations. Visit the temple of the frescoes, the temple of the descending god, and "el Castillo," a temple on a cliff that offers splendid views of the coast. Then journey to Xel-Ha, the perfect spot for snorkeling and relaxing. This natural aquarium is famous for its thousands of brightly colored tropical fish and dramatic limestone formations.|
- Roundtrip transportation to/from your centrally located Cancun hotel
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance to Tulum and Xel-Ha sites
- Guided eco tour in Xel-Ha
- Snorkeling equipment
- Use of towels
- Use of a locker
- Food and beverages in Xel-Ha restaurants
Between 7:30 AM and 8:30 AM
Departure and return location:
The entryway of your hotel
All Best Day Travel customer service representatives speak English and wear uniforms displaying the Best Day Travel logo.
|After booking your activities or services—3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; for each tour, you must redeem one voucher per person.
How to redeem your voucher(s):
After arriving to the Cancun airport and clearing immigrations and customs, you will find a Best Day Travel representative outside the terminal to assist with transportation to your hotel. You will receive a presentation pack with the name and contact details of the Best Day Travel representative and a transfer voucher with the appointed time and place to be for transportation back to the airport on your departure date.
Please note that before you are greeted by a Best Day Travel staff member, you may encounter representatives from other companies. You can easily identify the Best Day Travel staff by uniforms displaying the Best Day Travel logo.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to two days before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as your hotel check-in date, your departure date of the originating flight, or the date of the Activity if the Activity was booked without a flight or a hotel.|