Six Flags America boasts 8 fun and furious roller coasters, including the phenomenal flying roller coaster, BATWING, the 200-foot tall hyper-coaster, SUPERMAN: Ride of Steel, and APOCALYPSE: The Last Stand, which delivers hairpin turns, pulse-pounding inversions, and swirling corkscrews—all while standing. Plus, enjoy Hurricane Harbor water park—with huge wave pool, water slides, family activity pools, and more.|
New for 2014 is Ragin Cajun, located in the new Mardi Gras section, with a 1,378-foot-long swooping, soaring, sloping track.
- Admission to Six Flags America & Hurricane Harbor
- All rides, shows, and attractions (extra charge for Sky Coaster & Go Carts)
Please allow approximately 5 hours to visit the park
All rides have height restrictions and recommendations posted at the ride. Please read regulations before riding.
Food, beverages, games, and merchandise are not included in the listed rate. Admission to certain attractions, special events, and concerts at either park may require an additional charge.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it iscritical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem one voucher per person.
Exchange your voucher for activity:
Please present your voucher(s) and photo identification at the Guest Relations ticket window on the day you wish to visit Six Flags America.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the scheduled start of your trip. The scheduled start of your trip is defined as the date of the Activity.|