Embark on a scenic drive traveling south of Adelaide into the Fleurieu Peninsula. Head into the McLaren Vale wine region dotted by vineyards, old stone wineries, as well as olive and almond groves. Enjoy some time for exploration and the opportunity to taste local wines and produce.|
Acquaint yourself with the small seaside resort of Victor Harbor with time to check out the town. Then, travel to the old paddle steamer port of Goolwa, where Australia’s greatest river system meets the lakes and sea. There’s more time for exploration before stopping at historic Strathalbyn on the Angas River along the way back to Adelaide.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Victor Harbor and McLaren Vale Tour
Approximately 8 hours
Departure time and location:
9:15 AM; from the Adelaide Central Bus Station
Return time and location:
5:15 PM; to departure point
Know Before You Book:
- Children 3 and younger participate at no additional charge.
|After you book your activity, follow these 3 easy steps:|
1. Print your voucher; locate the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail or in the My Trips/My Itineraries link on the site.
2. Follow the redemption instructions on your voucher; it is critical to do this before you depart.
3. Take all vouchers with you; you must redeem 1 voucher per person.
How to Redeem Your Voucher:
Confirm your reservation. Please contact Gray Line Adelaide at least 24 hours prior to your tour date to confirm your reservation. You can find contact details on your printed voucher. Upon arrival at departure point, present your printed voucher(s) and photo ID in exchange for service.
|Terms and conditions|
|Cancellations and Changes: This Activity can be changed or cancelled without penalty at any time prior to 48 hours before the date of the Activity.|