Availability: Rodd Grand Hotel
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Economy Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests
Yarmouth eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Yarmouth, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Firefighters' Museum, W. Laurence Sweeney Fisheries Museum, and Frost Park. Also nearby are Yarmouth County Museum and Yarmouth Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Rodd Grand Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Rodd Grand Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Rodd Grand Hotel provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
Gales Eatery - This family restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Rodd Grand Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.