Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Poolside - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Two Queen Beds
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to St. Vital Centre, Royal Canadian Mint, and Maison Gabrielle Roy. Local attractions also include Musee de Saint-Boniface and University of Saint-Boniface.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Winnipeg East features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool and a children's pool, Travelodge Winnipeg East provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Travelodge Winnipeg East is a smoke-free property.
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool table
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
Marquee Restaurant Lounge - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per room, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.