Please enter your travel dates.
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Red River Exhibition Park, Assiniboia Downs, and Historical Museum of St. James - Assiniboia. Local attractions also include John Blumberg Softball Complex and Living Prairie Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Howard Johnson Express Inn - Winnipeg West features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Dining venue
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, shopping on site, and a pool table.
- Free outdoor parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Number of floors - 2
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Pool table
- Shopping on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
Howard Johnson Express Inn - Winnipeg West has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.