Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds, Poolside
- Two Double Beds
Two Double Beds Suite
- Two Double and One Sofa Bed
One King Bed Suite
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Two Double Beds Accessible Suite
- Two Double and One Sofa Bed
Winnipeg eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Winnipeg, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Western Canada Aviation Museum, Red River College, and Polo Park. Local attractions also include University of Winnipeg and Assiniboine Golf Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to sofa beds and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with air conditioning and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport provides a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
Hilton Suites Winnipeg Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1989
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
Bistro 1800 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 9 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.