Availability: Windsor Riverside Inn
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
In the heart of downtown offering spectacular views of the Detroit Skyline
Conveniently located on the Detroit River in the heart of downtown with stunning views of the Detroit River and skyline. We are minutes away from the Detroit - Windsor Tunnel and Ambassador Bridge.
The Windsor Riverside Inn features an indoor pool, hot tub, sauna and Fitness Centre, as well as many other amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Windsor Riverside Inn Amenities
Located in the heart of Downtown Windsor, this 3 Star Windsor Riverside Inn is close to Caesars Windsor, The Art Gallery, The Chrysler Theater and many popular restaurants, pubs and nightclubs. This hotel is located five minutes from the Windsor/Detroit Tunnel and across the street from The Grey Hound/Transit Windsor International Bus Terminal which offers buses throughout the city of Windsor and to Detroit locations such as Joe Louis Arena (home to the Redwings), Comerica Park (home of the Tigers) and Ford Field (home of the Lions).
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 207
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 19
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1987
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free wired high-speed Internet
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Windsor Riverside Inn Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Complimentary microwaves and refrigerators may be available and should be requested at the time of booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express American Express, Diners Club Diners Club, Discover Discover, MasterCard MasterCard, Visa Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 15
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 12.00 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.