Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Stay 2, Save 15%
- One Queen Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay 2, Save 15%
- Two Double Beds
Windsor eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Detroit Windsor Tunnel, Joe Louis Arena, and GM Renaissance Center. Also nearby are Ford Field and Fox Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Travelodge Windsor Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Travelodge Windsor Downtown features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This hotel offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and express check-in. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 10
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-out
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
Travelodge Windsor Downtown has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at either check-in or check-out.
- Self parking: C$7.50 per day Sunday-Thursday; C$10 per day Friday and SaturdayThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.