Availability: Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain, Ascend Resort Collection
Mountain ski retreat with an indoor pool
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Lincoln condo is located in the mountains, convenient to Clark's Trading Post, Loon Mountain Ski Resort, and Whale's Tale Water Park. Area attractions also include Franconia Notch State Park and Flume Gorge.
A dedicated ski condo, Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain, Ascend Resort Collection offers plenty of onsite amenities, including an indoor pool, ski passes, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
In addition to cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 12 August 2013 to 31 July 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain, Ascend Resort Collection Amenities
After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the condo's other facilities, which include a fitness center. Conveniences like ski passes and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain, Ascend Resort Collection is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Picnic area
- Fireplace in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Number of floors - 4
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 69
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Bluegreen Vacations South Mountain, Ascend Resort Collection Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through New Hampshire Sustainable Lodging & Restaurant Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.