Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Bedroom
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Standard Room, 2 Bedrooms
- One Double Bed
- One Murphy Bed
3-star condo with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Whistler condo is in the mountains, near Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort, and Whistler Marketplace. Also nearby are Family Adventure Zone and Coca-Cola Tube Park.
Lost Lake Lodge offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, fireplaces, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the snow, enjoy a relaxing soak in the spa tub and an invigorating swim in the outdoor swimming pool. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain condo's complimentary ski shuttle. Lost Lake Lodge helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and ski passes.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 5
- Ski storage
- Pool table
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski passes available
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Individually decorated
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Dock nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Swimming on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 25
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in is located at the Blackcomb Lodge at 4220 Gateway Drive. The lodge offers 24-hour front desk service.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: CAD 500 per stay
- Additional towels/sheets are available for a fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 18 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 18 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.