Book your room at Gasthof Neue Post
Please enter your travel dates.
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Soelden inn is in the mountains, near Gaislachkogl Gondola winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Freizeit Arena and Hochgurgl Ski Resort.
After a day on the slopes, return to Gasthof Neue Post to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gasthof Neue Post
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a steam room. Gasthof Neue Post helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the inn's bar.
Dining options at the inn include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Arcade/game room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10 EUR per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2 EUR per 24-hour period )
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Neue Post - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the inn include a spa tub and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per accommodation, per stay
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.