Book your room at Gasthof Neue Post
Standard Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single Room, BalconyMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Mountain ski retreat with a restaurant
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Soelden inn is in the mountains, near Gaislachkogl Gondola winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Freizeit Arena and Hochgurgl Ski Resort.
After a day on the slopes, return to Gasthof Neue Post to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Gasthof Neue Post
At your hotel
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a steam room. Gasthof Neue Post helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the inn's bar.
Dining options at the inn include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Ski storage
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Neue Post - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the inn include a spa tub and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 15
The fine print for Gasthof Neue Post
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per apartment, per stay
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.