Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
- One Queen Bed
Executive Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed
- One Double and One Sofa Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Leeds with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Leeds City Square, Royal Armouries, and Thackray Medical Museum. Also nearby are Leeds Park Square and Trinity Leeds Mall.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel Leeds Centre features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Flat-screen televisions include satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with memory foam mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and iPod docking stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a sauna, Novotel Leeds Centre features a steam room and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities include a conference center, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Novotel Leeds Centre is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 195
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Designated smoking areas
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 6
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Steam room
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Full board rates available
- Laundry facilities
- Conference center
- Year Built 2002
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Shower/tub combination
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Memory foam mattress
- City view
- Courtyard view
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Elements - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): GBP 8.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 12.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Globe Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.